IGNORED

we have escaped the clutches of Sky till at least 1st of October

16 minutes ago, eardun said:

Are there any red button matches this season (not seen any advertised yet)?

Not aimed at you mate but for the love of god mods, can we please pin a red button game thread this season? It's asked nearly every week during the season, it would be useful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eardun said:

Are there any red button matches this season (not seen any advertised yet)?

It's mentioned in the link below mate. Sky usually show the midweek games on the Red Button when it's a full program of games, so it's about 8 a season if my memory recalls. You also get the odd re-arranged game on the Red Button as well, as long as the club agrees to let it be shown.

If you have Sky Plus like me it's shown in SD which is pretty crap :laugh: If you're rich and have Sky Q it's shown in HD.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midweek-matches-live-on-sky-sports

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Sniper said:

It's mentioned in the link below mate. Sky usually show the midweek games on the Red Button when it's a full program of games, so it's about 8 a season if my memory recalls. You also get the odd re-arranged game on the Red Button as well, as long as the club agrees to let it be shown.

If you have Sky Plus like me it's shown in SD which is pretty crap :laugh: If you're rich and have Sky Q it's shown in HD.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midweek-matches-live-on-sky-sports

Thanks. Only 1 red button match shown on that list and even then it is on Sky Sports Arena as well (WBA v Brum). Perhaps others will show up later though. 

10 hours ago, eardun said:

Thanks. Only 1 red button match shown on that list and even then it is on Sky Sports Arena as well (WBA v Brum). Perhaps others will show up later though. 

Yes, they will show up as the season goes on. They've never listed all the RB games for the whole season in one go.

Keep an eye on this page and the RB games will show up, sometimes only a few days before.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/teams/bristol-city

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sniper said:

I think it is 8 matches, as you say, which typically was all midweeks with a full fixture list.  Unfortunately because of the world cup we have more midweeks with full fixture lists this season, and so not all games will be on the RB.  As I understand it, it will be some of the earlier season matches that are sacrificed in order to show them at the "business end" of the season.