IGNORED

Lincoln City…..

BCFC1512

20 hours ago, Wrongagain said:

Agree - but what’s with the unreserved seats, personally I sit where I need to because of disability, that’s why I have a season ticket!  But there’s no point in advance booking if available seats on the night don’t suit me!

I had to phone up to book my tickets this morning, couldn’t book wheelchair area online.

I did get to choose my seats (I booked my usual ones)…which suggests it’s not totally unreserved???

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I had to phone up to book my tickets this morning, couldn’t book wheelchair area online.

I did get to choose my seats (I booked my usual ones)…which suggests it’s not totally unreserved???

I think the seats you book are reserved but they're not reserving your season tickets for an exclusive period, so if you're not quick off the block somebody else could nab them.

That's how i'm reading it anyway?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I hadn’t spotted that.  I’m surprised they haven’t at least allowed reservation of disabled spaces.  Not sure if you use the wheelchair areas or not?

No not a wheelchair user, but cannot sit with knees fully bent for 1 1/2 hours, where I sit there are a couple of seats missing so I can sit at an angle!

Just surprised to see so many tickets sold already, when today was open to season ticket holders only online. Can't believe for example in our block S19 there's only 2 seats available? Anyone got an answer for that. Also why, when on the BCFC site it states adults £10 but looks like £23 or more when you click on a seat? Would be interested to hear others expereince.

9 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

Just surprised to see so many tickets sold already, when today was open to season ticket holders only online. Can't believe for example in our block S19 there's only 2 seats available? Anyone got an answer for that. Also why, when on the BCFC site it states adults £10 but looks like £23 or more when you click on a seat? Would be interested to hear others expereince.

Surely all the seats will be blocked out as they will be set aside until season ticket holders decide whether they are going to attend or not?

It is really badly worded on the website.

Season ticket holders have advanced access. 

However there are no usual seats reserved for season ticket holders.
You can buy anywhere you like in any stand.

But you are buying a fixed seat for the game. 

So if you are typically Dolman ST and want to sit in the South or Lansdown, buy a ticket there. 

Edited by tommy_b
Clarity

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

I don't understand why they haven't reserved seating for season ticket holders? What's the point off having advanced access without it?

So that you can purchase / reserve your usual seat, if you want. Not much use if someone beat you to it and bought tickets for your seat before you logged on though. The unreserved bit has been poorly worded imo. I assumed it was unreserved seating but that isn't the case.