IGNORED

Blackburn v Bristol City to be shown LIVE outside of U.K.

7 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

That will bring a smile all those Bristol City ex-pats who live outside the U.K.

Nah honestly it used to be a pain when our games were selected. On RobinsTV it was watchable in the flat, no worries. When selected you'd have to go and persuade the local sports bar, who'd rather be showing the NFL, Premier League, NBA, Rugby Internationals, Cricket or any other sport, to hunt down whatever random local channel we were on and put little old Bristol City on.

This game is up against Spurs, Chelsea and Leeds. Pain in the arse.

A petty complaint, and it may well be different in Spain or other European countries, but where I was it was a nightmare.

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

That will bring a smile all those Bristol City ex-pats who live outside the U.K.

No it won’t.  It means that those of us who’ve paid £170 for Robins TV will be left fumbling around, searching for some dodgy stream,  instead of getting the service we’ve paid for.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Try this website. I’ve managed to find some decent streams on here

https://redditsoccerstreams.org

My experience is, for popular games, this site is excellent, but not so for games with few potential viewers.  Can’t see there being much interest outside of Bristol and Blackburn tbh and therefore the likes of Firststream, weak spell Etc won’t bother.

Edited by Malago

Just now, Malago said:

My experience is, for popular games, this site is excellent, but not so for games with few potential viewers.  Can’t see there being much interest outside of Bristol and Blackburn tbh and therefore the likes of Firststream, Etc won’t bother.

Sorry , just posted an updated link as the original was the wrong one . 

There's been an agreement reached with some games that are selected for international broadcast to still be on I follow/clubs TV.   

Selected 'co-exclusive' games will be broadcast simultaneously with other games, and also available to stream on iFollow (or Club equivalent service).

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/upcoming-tv-games/international-games/

Edited by grubby
Putting in efl link.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Suits me :laugh:, mkjes no difference as I use an IPTV because the wife never bought me Robins TV for my wedding anniversary present in July like she normally does, I guess I must've pee'd her off :laugh:

9 hours ago, Malago said:

No it won’t.  It means that those of us who’ve paid £170 for Robins TV will be left fumbling around, searching for some dodgy stream,  instead of getting the service we’ve paid for.

As per the terms of the contract with Robins TV, which you agreed to, you've paid for matches NOT chosen for International transmission, so you've not paid for this one, I don't get why you're whinging?