IGNORED

Blackburn v Bristol City to be shown LIVE outside of U.K.

Beautiful goal that! We look so good going forward, I just wish I was as confident in our ability to defend in the final 20 minutes haha
The way we're playing we just need to keep those silly mistakes to a minimum and this game is ours. Also need to keep a man with Vyner to double up on Diaz as he seems to be their whole gameplan right now.

Just now, Spike said:

Beautiful goal that! We look so good going forward, I just wish I was as confident in our ability to defend in the final 20 minutes haha
The way we're playing we just need to keep those silly mistakes to a minimum and this game is ours. Also need to keep a man with Vyner to double up on Diaz as he seems to be their whole gameplan right now.

I was just thinking that Vyner has done well to keep him quiet so far. Fair play to him, his turnaround this season has been impressive 

• Like 1

A solid half that, if we can keep up that movement in the second half and can avoid silly possession losses from the back 3 we should have this game, that said, we all know what happens in the final 20 minutes with us so let's hope there is none of that today!

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Anyone got a steam with commentary, all I get it the a link to click to unmute player which normally takes you to a stripper feed or alarmingly a feed of some fella rather enjoying the use of his right hand on the front seat of his car. Perhaps it was an ad for upholstery cleaner and I just never got to the tag line

just click on it 4-5 times, keep closing down the new page and it works after a while. same for full page option.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Anyone got a steam with commentary, all I get it the a link to click to unmute player which normally takes you to a stripper feed or alarmingly a feed of some fella rather enjoying the use of his right hand on the front seat of his car. Perhaps it was an ad for upholstery cleaner and I just never got to the tag line

i tried that one, ab crap, did hesgoal for about 30 minutes then it started buffering, 1969 we landed men on the moon ?

4 hours ago, bexhill reds said:

Mr Miyagi, wax off? Wouldn't put it past him.