IGNORED

Our wage bill

Jerseybean

Can't see it.

Seeing as Nige bought James in, and wanted a level playing field with regards to wages, along with the fact that we still have Wells, who will be on a fair whack, along with Dasilva and Kalas both from Chelsea, signed when Mr Look-at-me was in charge of dealing with the contracts, I just can't see it.

Edited by Taz
Also Weimann took a wage cut spread out over a longer period of time when he re-signed, so probably isn't that high up the list now.

3 minutes ago, The Bard said:

I suspect the individual figures are correct but they have attributed them to the wrong players.  For example, based on what we understand, they have got Wells and James' salaries the wrong way round.

I suspect some wage values are based on old contracts “opinions” and not updated.

These websites are garbage really.  People quote the figures as fact, but rarely say their source is a website…they tend to pass themselves off as ITK ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

Doubt this is accurate/reliable https://www.capology.com/club/bristol/salaries/

Claims Matty James is our highest earner. 

Does anyone on here have robust data on our salaries? 

There was competition for his signature and has a pedigree as well as being a Pearson favourite could say his role is more than a player ?‍♂️Not too shocking IMO

• Hmmm 1

I don't have concrete info or anything but my guesswork and extrapolations.

I expect and I am talking not just the players but the entire set of employees of BCFC Holdings, and not just the basic wage but tax, NI, in short all remuneration for everyone.

I expect £25m, maybe the £20-25m bracket. Remember the gap between BCFC CLUB accounts and Holdings was £5-6m in 2020-21 and prior years iirc.

6 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Can't see Semenyo being on 2.5g's! Would've thought his agent would've negotiated some hefty bonuses if it was indeed true. Then again he's just been binned ?

You would hope as part of whatever contract offer we've made him that we are offering to backpay him his true value for the last 18 months