IGNORED

Hallam Hope

Silvio Dante

I guess that anybody can be attacked at any point, no matter where, but to be attacked in the club car park, where there is bound to be CCTV everywhere, it does make you wonder what the motive was?

Was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time, or was he targeted?

Regardless, you just hope that Hope recovers from this and it doesn't have any long lasting effects to him. After being on the receiving end of an attack many years ago, it does/can stay with you for a long time. Even to this day, I struggle to watch something on TV/film where someone gets kicked in the head (that's what happened to me).

Hopefully the scumbag responsible is caught, and put away for a long time.

• Like 4

Think there’s more to this than meets the eye. You can’t ever condone such an assault, of course not, but if the rumoured reasoning is true then let’s just say some people on here may have reacted similarly…………I get 95% on here are saints and can cast the first stone but (massive if) rumours are accurate I can understand why it happened.

Edited by Numero Uno

Somebody’s wife involved maybe?

not condoning violence - and I know nothing more than what’s on this thread about the situation - but there’s an old saying ‘all’s fair in love and war….’ 
just suggesting it might be an ‘crime of passion’ - which might explain why the attacker would not care about getting caught and banned from the game. 

3 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

not condoning violence - and I know nothing more than what’s on this thread about the situation - but there’s an old saying ‘all’s fair in love and war….’ 
just suggesting it might be an ‘crime of passion’ - which might explain why the attacker would not care about getting caught and banned from the game. 

It's very rare for this type of assault (i.e. victim known to assailant) to happen for no reason whatsoever.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Because a tart had loose legs,of course you can’t hit a women but you can’t go round hitting men who have banged her either in this day and age 

• The topic was locked