IGNORED

Minutes Applause

Jarrett81

7 minutes ago, Jarrett81 said:

Hey all. Heartbroken to say, but my Dad passed away aged 66 Saturday morning after a short, but brave battle with cancer. He was only diagnosed 7 weeks ago and due to the aggressive nature of the cancer I couldn't get him to any more games after the Sunderland match due to the decline in mobility. We are both season ticket holders and I'll miss having him stood next to me in Section 82. His brother and two grandsons also attend games and have season tickets in the Dolman Stand. I'll be attending Saturday after watching the other games on TV at home with him and it would really mean the world to me and him to have a minutes applause on the 66th minute. I've seen this done before and wasn't sure how to approach this. Thinking maybe here is a start. Thanks for any input.

So sorry to hear this, condolences to you and your family. X

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

You have my deepest sympathies Jarrett.

It is a baxtard of an illness which I am currently fighting.

Best wishes to your family.

Keep fighting mate, I have just been given the all clear and it puts a completely different perspective on life!

Head up, onwards and upwards, my thoughts are with you in your battle

Best wishes

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jarrett81 said:

Hey all. Heartbroken to say, but my Dad passed away aged 66 Saturday morning after a short, but brave battle with cancer. He was only diagnosed 7 weeks ago and due to the aggressive nature of the cancer I couldn't get him to any more games after the Sunderland match due to the decline in mobility. We are both season ticket holders and I'll miss having him stood next to me in Section 82. His brother and two grandsons also attend games and have season tickets in the Dolman Stand. I'll be attending Saturday after watching the other games on TV at home with him and it would really mean the world to me and him to have a minutes applause on the 66th minute. I've seen this done before and wasn't sure how to approach this. Thinking maybe here is a start. Thanks for any input.

Unfortunaly on holiday but il be thinking of him on 66th min.