IGNORED

City v Swansea Sat 29th Oct

internetjef

6 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

As above police may intervene but last seasons home fixture was played on a Friday night and previously it has been Saturday’s for as long as I can recall so don’t think it’s seen as particularly high risk. 

Not particularly high risk , Christ you must of missed the away game last season it like a war zone fights everywhere 

1 minute ago, Stockwood gate said:

Not particularly high risk , Christ you must of missed the away game last season it like a war zone fights everywhere 

I was there and on a bus which got smashed to smithereens. For some reason the police don’t appear to see the home fixture as high risk though. I mean a Friday night ffs. 

11 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Could also move to still Saturday but 1pm or similar of course- happened in 2007 and 2010 iirc. 

I don't remember any home games v Swansea on a Sunday in my time.

Played them on a Sunday about 11 or 12 in the morning about 22 years ago . But that was after what happened over there earlier in the season 

56 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Played them on a Sunday about 11 or 12 in the morning about 22 years ago . But that was after what happened over there earlier in the season 

Only ever recall 2 or 3 early kick offs in my time v Swansea at home, talking over 20 years.

2001, 2007 and 2010. Yes there was the Friday night game post Covid but that aside...

On 13/09/2022 at 10:06, sticks 1969 said:

If you mean the 2001 game that was definitely a Saturday I believe.

We did however play Cardiff at home, early in 2000 at midday on a Sunday the final game of Pulis!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Robin 1