IGNORED

Norwich City away match thread

2 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Disagree. He's a great defender, but takes way too many risks in possession. Just fo the simple things, 1st head in to touch, 2nd play the simple pass, especially in a 3 at the back

Doesn’t that make him not a great defender though. Bit like saying someone is a great striker, they just can’t quite find the target. 

• Like 1
Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Short corners again a waste!

Annoying thing is we delivered a great cross, we just had no-one attacking it.

Watching this game I still see us as having a major issue between defence and the midfield, there is no "easy option" being made by the midfielders when we're deep and Norwich know to pressure hard and fast there. We don't seem capable of playing it out of defence without losing the ball cheaply.

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

In all honesty I think we all knew this was coming, it's the difference between Pukki and not so clinical finishers. Vyner has been exposed today again, he's just unable to play against top quality Championship players and this defensive system cannot deal with this level of opponent because we can't pass it around at the back as we do far too often. I want to be positive but this could end up being a cricket score

What game are you watching? This Vyner slander is so boring and tiresome, been one of our better players over the last 5/6 games. Naismith at fault for both, Vyner could do nothing about either. It would actually be 3-0 if it wasn’t for his great block early on, you probably decided to turn a blind eye to that one though. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 2