IGNORED

Bristol City WhatsApp group

Never to the dark side

If any one wants to join my FREE whats app group,where I text occasional Bristol City related subjects to your mobile number

Text me on 07565 848 889 or contact me by e-mail on johngreatwestern@aol.com for further info.

These texts would normally involve fixture changes or if we have a Sky televised game,and there will be no SPAM

• Robin 2

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

If any one wants to join my FREE whats app group,where I text occasional Bristol City related subjects to your mobile number

Text me on 07565 848 889 or contact me by e-mail on johngreatwestern@aol.com for further info.

These texts would normally involve fixture changes or if we have a Sky televised game,and there will be no SPAM

Thanks for the offer. But I'm good with the groups I'm already part of.

Do you arrange road trips on a minibus to the mem or Wembley, if so, I think I know one member who will join :) 

(Note for mods, had to set up new acc, because my Robinforlife one, I cant log into, I've requested password reset 10 times, never got one, and also sent 3 messages by the contact us tab but got no reply to any, so thought easier to just set up new login, happy to have this one converted into the other account, but would need a password reset email sent to my email, which so far has not happened. Ta)

50 minutes ago, TomF said:

I have replied to your emails but I am aware gmail have got really strict on emails lately in the way they are sent to google so there is an issue with our mailserver potentially. 

Thanks, nothing has been received. If easier just to leave this one open, and close the other one, that's fine by me. Thanks