IGNORED

Sheffield United (h) - 1st Nov - Now on Sky

Davefevs

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I know they have started surprisingly well but Reading feature in 3 of these & have been on twice already.

5 games already (as opposed to our 2, both at home) seems quite a lot for a poorly supported, minor Championship club.

But they have Paul Ince as a manager and a need to advertise Select Car Leasing. 

• Haha 2

Looking back at some of the reports, the thing to remember is that we were the last ditch, riding the wave side that year. Or so we were billed.

Away from home, a lot of the time definitely. At home, especially pre Christmas I believe some games for sure but other games, not so much. Especially with Noble producing a link between midfield and the striker!

On 23/09/2022 at 13:19, GrahamC said:

I know they have started surprisingly well but Reading feature in 3 of these & have been on twice already.

5 games already (as opposed to our 2, both at home) seems quite a lot for a poorly supported, minor Championship club.

Reading is an easy trip for the London based film crew, although I’m sure Michelle Owen will enjoy doing the City game!