IGNORED

If Reading football club can do this,why not Bristol City council?

Never to the dark side

• Admin
5 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

On the basis that junction and section of the motorway is the main road away from the stadium Eastbound it makes perfect sense to open it

I guess if we had a motorway near the ground we could expect something similar.

• Like 1

• Admin
4 minutes ago, jj77 said:

If you're talking about the Cumberland Basin, they can't open any more lanes as the tarmac has been completely dug out. They could have done this over the summer when there are no matches and schools are closed though.

But I am sure there were other factors in that window too

Myself and a couple of mates are currently tunneling alongside the  M4 towards Reading in an attempt to save ourselves a few quid?  If possible we would like to build a network of tunnels terminating at our various away games throughout season 22-23.   Any financial contributions or explosives would be greatly appreciated?     

• Robin 1

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Myself and a couple of mates are currently tunneling alongside the  M4 towards Reading in an attempt to save ourselves a few quid?  If possible we would like to build a network of tunnels terminating at our various away games throughout season 22-23.   Any financial contributions or explosives would be greatly appreciated?     

Duplicate effort there. Why not use the existing network? Meet me in the Dolman concourse tomorrow for details.

(I'm kidding of course. The first rule of Tunnel Club is ...)

• Like 1