IGNORED

package outside 3 lions?

48 minutes ago, gl2 said:

A very famous pub with all City football fans, even you know that, why wouldnt fans want to know whats happening to it/around it before it made the TV news. You know this of course.

Maybe football chat should only be about football on the pitch in your world, in the real world The 3 Lions is just as much to do with BCFC as the players/managers/tactics are, and flag days etc are well covered, did you complain about flag day posts by the way?

Brilliant that's made my day 

20 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Phil go in bristol kebab the chinese take away and start cracking jokes about west street shutting, see if you get some free prawn crwckers.

Ha.

I caught the A1 Airport Flyer to Lulsgate on Thursday afternoon, and I can imagine the absolute chaos (and loss of trade) for everyone in the vicinity with West Street being closed - I was already running late, and if the incident had been on the Thursday it would have proved disastrous!**

No, my comment about predictive text was in relation to your use of wiki instead of, presumably, would ?.

**Of course, West Street closing was disastrous for everybody involved, I meant disastrous for me.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

18 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Phil last words of course west street closing was terrible for l9cal shops, personally i fail to see the funny side.

Of course it was LL; disastrous for local shops and residents alike, I should imagine.

As I said, I caught an airport bus that drove through West Street just a few days earlier, and I can well appreciate the major inconvenience closing down the road and immediate vicinity would have caused.

I see nothing funny in it at all, but was merely pointing out the 'amusing' change to your post, whereby predictive text (presumably) changed the word 'will' to 'wiki'.  

'tell you what lets have flag day at the tobacco factory next season, that wikl go down a storm'

In fact, as you were. Upon reflection, it was probably just a typo ?.