IGNORED

I presume Rotherham(A) and Stoke(H) can be steamed LIVE legally,in the U.K?

Never to the dark side

But for those who cannot get to a game, all League One and League Two fixtures, as well as selected Championship matches, will be available across iFollow or Club streaming services, with no restrictions on broadcasting 3pm games on a Saturday during the World Cup. 

Click here to find out how to access your Clubs’ streaming service 

Every single Sky Bet League One and League Two match will be available to watch live, with 93 games being streamed and three more available on Sky Sports. 

There will also be seven live Sky Bet Championship matches on Sky Sports across the weekends of 10 December and 16 December. 

All remaining Championship matches across that period are available for streaming, at the discretion of the home Club. Check with your Club or EFL.com for updates on which games will be available. 

13 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I imagine Sky will be showing quite a few too as they haven`t got the World Cup. Red button if nothing else perhaps.

According to the blurb Sky will be screening 3 L1/L2 games and 7 Championship games (10 in total). If red button was available I'm sure it would have been mentioned. It would have been nice to catcha Gas game for free, just to giggle at the tents.

• Thanks 1

I have done a small survey about attendances and how being able to buy a match day video pass for the games kicking off at 3pm on saturdays.

Burton v Plymouth attendance last saturday 3,986 last season on a saturday 3.938

Cambridge v Accrington attendance last saturday 6,022 last season on a saturday 5,062

Cheltenham v Wycombe attendance last saturday 4,078 last season a mid week fixture 3,860

Fleetwood v Bolton attendance last saturday 4,597 last season a mid week fixture 3,279

lincoln v Morcambe attendance last saturday 8,325 last season a mid week fixture 7,571

Port vale v Charlton attendance last saturday 7,604 last season a mid week fixture 3,494

Sheff wednesday v Shrewsbury attendance last saturday 24,791 last season on a saturday 21,976

Thoughts any one on the game against Rotherham being legally allowed to be streamed live

Last saturdays attendances seem to be quite were quite high due to no premier league or Championship games.

19 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Sorry John but I think only Rotherham can be streamed legally live within the UK as it falls outside of the 3pm to 5pm ruling.

As Stoke's game is still at 3pm, it can't be streamed on Robins TV to domestic viewers....unless you have heard something?

The Stoke game isn't on a date where blocked hours apply in England: https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/blocked-broadcasting-hours/

56 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The Stoke game isn't on a date where blocked hours apply in England: https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/blocked-broadcasting-hours/

Good spot VFTD and John.

Stoke's game is still at 3pm but the dates seem to suggest they can be shown after all. Methinks UEFA have tried to be clever re World Cup dates and have forgotten to add the rest of the dates up to new year. They have though for Scotland.

Personally I hope you're correct as I can then pay my tenner to watch the Stoke City game.

Screenshot_20221123-212116_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Good spot VFTD and John.

Stoke's game is still at 3pm but the dates seem to suggest they can be shown after all. Methinks UEFA have tried to be clever re World Cup dates and have forgotten to add the rest of the dates up to new year. They have though for Scotland.

Personally I hope you're correct as I can then pay my tenner to watch the Stoke City game.

Screenshot_20221123-212116_Chrome.jpg

Might be because some are bank holidays, then first weekend of January is FA Cup Rd3