IGNORED

Steven Gerrard!!!

BCFC1512

On 26/12/2022 at 19:23, Taunton_BCFC said:

Go get him!! Total rebuild needed at this club! If we go down we go down! A decent league one campaign could ignite the club! 

Like the one NP is currently undertaking?

If the next one to try a rebuild doesn't do it quickly enough, do we bin him off and try another rebuild?

As for Gerrard, why not suggest Pottechino or Thomas Tuchel. Both about as likely.

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, RedEd73 said:

LJ and Cotts for me.

Cotts benefitted from the groundwork laid by SO'D, and there wasn't a whole lot wrong when LJ took over from Cotts.

LJ said he needed 3 windows when he arrived to rebuild the team. Its what they all say. It buys them time if it goes pear shaped.

39 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

When Holden was appointed

I was gonna say that, but I think the CEO undermined him with re-contracting of several players.  Having said that we were going through covid…and in a perverse way it’s just as well we didn’t re-sign all those players, or we’d be hamstrung for even longer.  You could argue that Nige would have a bit more quality to play with, but probably be sitting on big points deductions too.