IGNORED

Coventry City away match thread

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

I think the problem is we aren't good in the air. So straight corners are likely to be cleared by a CB. We miss having a Flint or Fam on corners 

Fair enough, and I don't necessarily agree, but surely it's better to over hit the cross so it might still cause them a problem. Under hit and they are cleared all the time. That near post flick it very difficult to get right though.

2 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Ratings for that first half according to whoscored. Always think their average ratings are reasonable & a lot better than you get elsewhere, removes any bias you may have. Would love to know how it’s exactly worked out though.

0361B387-744D-4E78-8C23-EE19182B437D.jpeg

https://www.whoscored.com/Explanations#:~:text=WhoScored.com Ratings are based,their influence within the game.

Essentially starts at 6.0, then about 200 different things can influence it up or down

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

We haven’t had one half decent shout? 

Played like 2nd half at Millwall after they scored - need to turn this dominance into wins now. 

The one on Pring? He was dragged down at the corner. Perhaps him still connecting with it swayed the ref.

Semenyo was pulled on one too but would have been soft

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

The one on Pring? He was dragged down at the corner. Perhaps him still connecting with it swayed the ref.

Semenyo was pulled on one too but would have been soft

The Pring one he could surely have pulled back.

Semenyo goes down and I think it's a Pen (for most teams) as the defender has hands all over him

• Admin
Just now, Carey 6 said:

Palmer looked quite good in both the games against us I reckon. 

Not followed how he’s been getting on overall there, but it is a shame we couldn’t get consistent performances out of him in the time that he was here. 

It's his cup final 

He's extra fired up against us, just look at his interview before Christmas