IGNORED

‘A Block Ultras’

OliOTIB

5 minutes ago, Henry said:

You’re starting to rival Robbored for trolling now. I know you’ve gone through some difficulties recently, perhaps this is how you’re dealing with it ?‍♂️

I have fully supported those who want to sing etc provided they dont impact other supporters. Nothing more and nothing less. I certainly do not "troll" as you like to put it. Maybe it's time that you take a peek in the mirror.

Yes, I've had my own set of problems but I dont need to take them out on others and neither have I.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Please elaborate 

You are a man obsessed. For somebody who lives in France that clearly rarely goes to games why do you give so much of a shit about people who are actively trying to get the dire Ashton Gate atmosphere going. You are a strange one..

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

You are a man obsessed. For somebody who lives in France that clearly rarely goes to games why do you give so much of a shit about people who are actively trying to get the dire Ashton Gate atmosphere going. You are a strange one..

I have been a fan for 60 years. I was a ST holder for a long long time. I go to more games both home and away than you give me credit for despite living in France.  If you care to read and most of all understand my posts then I fully support those trying to create an atmosphere providing it doesn't impact others. Been there and done it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Please elaborate 

Let’s call a spade a spade here - it’s obvious it bothers you for some reason. Any opportunity to subtly knock it you’ll take.

I appreciate you may have concerns about whether people are going about it in the right way re: current season ticket holders.. but that just seems a convenient excuse. What is it *really* that’s bothering you so much?

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Let’s call a spade a spade here - it’s obvious it bothers you for some reason. Any opportunity to subtly knock it you’ll take.

I appreciate you may have concerns about whether people are going about it in the right way re: current season ticket holders.. but that just seems a convenient excuse. What is it *really* that’s bothering you so much?

Exactly what you state

30 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

You must have had a great view of Bells disallowed goal - was it offside from your perspective ?

I didn’t have a view, but, immediately afterwards, it but NP and the coaching team went toward the tunnel and looked at something on a screen. It could be a Robins TV replay.  Whatever it was they seemed calm afterwards and didn’t make a fuss. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Narrowly but offside yes in fairness

I'd like to see an in-line view of it rather than from an angle behind the actual play.

Was the linesman in line with play or just behind it ? NP was going nuts at the linesman for not keeping up with play and yet still giving off side.

I don't care how many TV replays there are from behind the play - that gives a distorted view.

I just feel that NP is probably correct, wrongly disallowed.

Don't get me started on the Wells penalty decision..

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

Seems like a convenient excuse to me. You were already knocking it before those issues arose last week. If it was really just that.. I doubt you’d be so persistent.

People can see through it so you might as well be honest - what is it really?

As I have already said, I have no problem with those wanting to sing. Sing Boyzones back catalouge for all I care. Just dont impact on those existing fans with season tickets. I have suggested that taking things up with the club is the correct way forward. Is this so hard to understand? It wont happen this season 100% but maybe next.

Good idea to read what has been written before without a few beers clouding your outlook.

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I'd like to see an in-line view of it rather than from an angle behind the actual play.

Was the linesman in line with play or just behind it ? NP was going nuts at the linesman for not keeping up with play and yet still giving off side.

I don't care how many TV replays there are from behind the play - that gives a distorted view.

I just feel that NP is probably correct, wrongly disallowed.

Don't get me started on the Wells penalty decision..

Was disappointed but thought offside was correct TBH. You win some we lose plenty. On the upside Sam Bell is one hell of a prospect for our future.

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

As I have already said, I have no problem with those wanting to sing. Sing Boyzones back catalouge for all I care. Just dont impact on those existing fans with season tickets. I have suggested that taking things up with the club is the correct way forward. Is this so hard to understand? It wont happen this season 100% but maybe next.

Good idea to read what has been written before without a few beers clouding your outlook.

If you say so.. I suspect that really the thing that bothers you is your perceived implication that those who want to actively support the team and make noise are "worth more" than those who are happy to sit quietly and passively support. This ties into the whole situation whereby you believe those that want to make that end of the Dolman vibrant are happy to push existing ST holders out without any consideration about how they might feel.

If you were prepared to actually discuss that, rather than snipe with a degree of plausible deniability - you'd probably get a better discussion.  

19 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I didn’t have a view, but, immediately afterwards, it but NP and the coaching team went toward the tunnel and looked at something on a screen. It could be a Robins TV replay.  Whatever it was they seemed calm afterwards and didn’t make a fuss. 

They were looking for the gas score but didn’t realise it was Siberia weather in north Bristol and the championship elect teams game had been postponed ??

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Was disappointed but thought offside was correct TBH. You win some we lose plenty. On the upside Sam Bell is one hell of a prospect for our future.

He's making a lot more of an impact than I expected tbh.

Tinnion said he was at the same level as Conway which I doubted. Its why he's doing what he's doing while I utter complete crap.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Condos to A block. They are making the effort,? 

Condos is an American term that refers to  “ a unit in a multiunit structure (such as an apartment building) or on land owned in common (such as a town house complex)” Is this post a version of the famous Unan post? 

14 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If you say so.. I suspect that really the thing that bothers you is your perceived implication that those who want to actively support the team and make noise are "worth more" than those who are happy to sit quietly and passively support. This ties into the whole situation whereby you believe those that want to make that end of the Dolman vibrant are happy to push existing ST holders out without any consideration about how they might feel.

If you were prepared to actually discuss that, rather than snipe with a degree of plausible deniability - you'd probably get a better discussion.  

You’re wasting your time mate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

He's making a lot more of an impact than I expected tbh.

Tinnion said he was at the same level as Conway which I doubted. Its why he's doing what he's doing while I utter complete crap.

There were a couple of one-touch link-ups with Wells today that looked promising (one offside).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

You are 100% correct. It's not me not prepared to have the discussion though is it. What you identify is what is happening.  All for what you want but i for one respects others and believe there is a process to be followed.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 2