IGNORED

Blackburn sell out entire allocation of 1,036

Never to the dark side

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I'm pretty sure we'd have done the same (in their position), in fact I recon I've been at Ewood with over a thousand City there ?

Not sure about that - we were too 5 when we played them earlier in the season and don’t think we took more than about 600. It’s a good turnout- expensive day our ans a poor town. 

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I'm pretty sure we'd have done the same (in their position), in fact I recon I've been at Ewood with over a thousand City there ?

Not sure about that - we were too 5 when we played them earlier in the season and don’t think we took more than about 600. It’s a good turnout- expensive day our ans a poor town. 

3 hours ago, hollydog said:

I was thinking over Easter tiime 4or 5 years ago1-1, there was a good crowd there.

• Like 1

Blackburn offer pay on the day for fans, well they did when we went there earlier in the season as that's what I did. 

We don't offer POTD for away fans, maybe they thought we did so only asked  for an initial amount. Perhaps they just assumed we did. 

And no, I'm certain Blackburn (or any other club) don't pay upfront for tickets. 

On 20/01/2023 at 19:29, Club and Country said:

Fair play that’s pretty impressive 

If you were born in the utter grimness of South Lancashire, would you choose to live there, once you'd reached adulthood?

Some may travel, but the ones I talked to in the Tobacco Factory pre-game all lived down here. 

6 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

If you were born in the utter grimness of South Lancashire, would you choose to live there, once you'd reached adulthood?

Some may travel, but the ones I talked to in the Tobacco Factory pre-game all lived down here. 

There were a dozen on the train coming up from Taunton 

• Like 1