IGNORED

Burnley sign Lyle Foster and .....

1960maaan

11 hours ago, BLRed said:

Burnley’s admin has definitely stepped it up the last year. I thought our admin were the goats of social media. I think they’ve taken over the reigns albeit we’ve got no signings to announce

I dunno, I think the irn bru in the fridge was funnier. And the Nahki wells Christmas card one.

I hope we’ve got Aardman on standby… ??

(that signing would’ve had to be in the pipeline for a long time ??)

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

that signing would’ve had to be in the pipeline for a long time

Just wait for loads more like this now. 

I hope not too many like the Crewe one mocking Wakey Wines (it's not worth the effort of finding it & the context)

14 hours ago, BLRed said:

Burnley’s admin has definitely stepped it up the last year. I thought our admin were the goats of social media. I think they’ve taken over the reigns albeit we’ve got no signings to announce

Maybe I’m just grumpy but I generally think our social media content is still poor. They just try far too hard and it usually misses the mark in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just wait for loads more like this now. 

I hope not too many like the Crewe one mocking Wakey Wines (it's not worth the effort of finding it & the context)

I had to!

People calling it cringey, I thought it was ok. Not knowing the full history or having watched all the TikTok videos it's parodying, of course, but I get the picture.

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I had to!

People calling it cringey, I thought it was ok. Not knowing the full history or having watched all the TikTok videos it's parodying, of course, but I get the picture.

Yep, I went all in, to find the original Wakey wines Vids, I will never get that time back.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I dunno, I think the irn bru in the fridge was funnier. And the Nahki wells Christmas card one.

I hope we’ve got Aardman on standby… ??

(that signing would’ve had to be in the pipeline for a long time ??)

O’Leary and Vyner have “morphed” into very capable first teamers!!! (Ok, that was bad)

• Haha 2