IGNORED

Sky Bet Championship Highlights

Port Said Red

41 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The editing for these "highlights" is starting to rival those of the ITV Roger Malone era. Apparently the home side hitting the post and the bar are not deemed "highlighty enough". Still waiting for the day they cut out the goals though.

Yep, it annoys me too when the highlights cut out important moments like those. Especially when other things are included, like one of our crosses being headed clear in the first half last night. Nice skill from Cornick in the build up, but not really a key moment in the game. 

20 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Hitting the woodwork?

I'm absolutely bl00dy furious that ITV have cut all the penalty goals we've scored from their highlights show this season!

Hitting the woodwork?

Surely you mean denied by the woodwork, these attempts on goal would have gone in had  the woodwork not been there to intervene ?

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

The editing for these "highlights" is starting to rival those of the ITV Roger Malone era. Apparently the home side hitting the post and the bar are not deemed "highlighty enough". Still waiting for the day they cut out the goals though.

Just watched on Sky Sports, Show the Scott shot that was way over the bar and a cross that was blocked but not ones hitting the post and bar! Awful

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mjd said:

So as we are not getting the referring for a penalty we now have the wood work denying a goal as well seems the whole universe is against us or is it me leading a bad life ?

Off the top of my head it's 6 this season albeit Wigan hit it once too. Few years back we hit it rather a lot under LJ in 2018-19.

WBA also hit their own bar on Boxing Day not long after they scored.