IGNORED

Singing section too small?

NatchersGold

I’m looking at getting a season ticket next season due to moving back near Bristol, 6 years since my last ST!

what are the chances of this, pretty slim?

I also went to the Wigan game and sat in the Dolman, by the looks of it the singing section looks quite small, looks like it should have been extended another block. 

3 minutes ago, NatchersGold said:

I’m looking at getting a season ticket next season due to moving back near Bristol, 6 years since my last ST!

I also went to the Wigan game and sat in the Dolman, by the looks of it the singing section looks quite small, looks like it should have been extended another block. 

Been a topic for a while. I do think it should be extended into S24 but it’s difficult moving existing ST holders and obstructing view of others.

8 minutes ago, NatchersGold said:

So when you started the Man City thread saying you were a season ticket holder you clearly were not 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Flames 1