IGNORED

Cardiff Vs Reading

Silvio Dante

1 hour ago, redkev said:

Totally agree lighten up ffs . 
we seem to live in a world where people are offended by anything .

I had a little chuckle Gas anyway keep em coming 

I thought we were all agreed that we live in a world where it is unacceptable to laugh at gay people. Obviously only when it suits.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, CrackingCheeseGromit said:

I thought we were all agreed that we live in a world where it is unacceptable to laugh at gay people. Obviously only when it suits.

Please tell me where I say i am laughing at him being gay , oh by the way just to let you know I have a gay daughter .

I eagerly await your reply 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, redkev said:

Please tell me where I say i am laughing at him being gay , oh by the way just to let you know I have a gay daughter .

I eagerly await your reply 

A photo was posted of Lamouchi next to a photo of a similar looking, and very camp, and very gay Louis Spence. Your response was. " I had a chuckle Gas, keep em coming".

If the comparison had been a straight guy, standing normally, would you have still had a chuckle?

Edited by CrackingCheeseGromit

Just now, CrackingCheeseGromit said:

A photo was posted of Lamouchi next to a photo of a similar looking, and very camp, and very gay Louis Spence. Your response was. " I had a chuckle Gas, keep em coming".

I think you are doubling down on something that wasn't posted / insinuated....he just looks like Louis Spence.  That's all.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, CrackingCheeseGromit said:

If the comparison had been a straight guy, standing normally, would you have still had a chuckle?

That’s what makes me sick in this woke world , you have no idea if I would of laughed or had a chuckle if it was a straight guy , people like you manoeuvre situations to fit your own agenda . The chuckle is that Louis spence is a very eccentric lively funny character , no one has mentioned he’s sexuality except you . Does my head in .

36 minutes ago, CrackingCheeseGromit said:

He also looks like Martyn Lewis but that comparison wouldnt have raised the chuckles though would it?

I suggest you get some glasses .

• Confused 1