IGNORED

Sound travel at home

Selfless

This has really bugged me since Tuesday night :laugh:

i was sat in e34 for the game and I looked over to s28 and could see them at it singing, clapping etc.

for a few seconds before e34 joined in I couldn’t really hear s28 at all which I find really strange. I normally sit in s28 and it is really loud and i can imagine it would have been incredible in there during the game but I just could not hear it at all, you could see them clapping and it looked so weird not hearing anything.

anyone sat in the south stand could you hear the Man City fans? 

1 hour ago, Selfless said:

This has really bugged me since Tuesday night :laugh:

i was sat in e34 for the game and I looked over to s28 and could see them at it singing, clapping etc.

for a few seconds before e34 joined in I couldn’t really hear s28 at all which I find really strange. I normally sit in s28 and it is really loud and i can imagine it would have been incredible in there during the game but I just could not hear it at all, you could see them clapping and it looked so weird not hearing anything.

anyone sat in the south stand could you hear the Man City fans? 

It seemed very loud where I was in S25, some people must have been able to hear us as they responded to the "bounce around" requests to the various areas. 

We heard the Manchester City fans occasionally, but personally I couldn't pick out anything specific.

17 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Sound would take about a third of a second to travel the distance from E34 to S28, so I'm going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that's not the issue in this situation.

Although, as we all know, sound doesn’t travel at all from the tannoy to the Dolman so perhaps there’s an alien paradox affecting AG?