IGNORED

Luke O'Nien

W-S-M Seagull

28 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

He did . He kissed on the cheek . Strange behaviour 

Imagine its to get a reaction out of a player hoping they get a red card because imagine the response if he got red carded for kissing a player, no official would dare

2023 has fully gone too far. Sexual assault, whatever next. I can’t explain why it’s not sexual but i would not think it was sexual in the slightest if someone done this to wind me up on a football pitch. Very bizarre and wouldn’t do it myself but i wouldn’t think for one second it was sexual

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

Every time I see him I think he's but if an idiot. First noticed him in last year's play off final. Nasty piece of work.

i think he's gorgeous ?............and apparently can construct a sentence?

Edited by maxjak

52 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

2023 has fully gone too far. Sexual assault, whatever next. I can’t explain why it’s not sexual but i would not think it was sexual in the slightest if someone done this to wind me up on a football pitch. Very bizarre and wouldn’t do it myself but i wouldn’t think for one second it was sexual

I think you’re taking the word too literally.

Acts of sexual assault can be done to elicit power or control (or get “a reaction”) as opposed to being done in a “sexy” way.

I think it’s a bit of a fine line to do such a thing, you wouldn’t get away with at work. The infamous Vinnie Jones pic would most likely land a player in trouble these days

• Like 2