IGNORED

Luton Away

JackiDziekanowski

This will really test our team / squad to the limit , they are a very physical direct quick mobile side ( and on form ) I hope not but get the feeling we may well be on the end of a 2 or 3 nil , this is the toughest test we have had since our form has picked up . This will really be a bench mark of how far we have come and where we need to be , such a shame we have so many injuries to key players . I would say at least 4 of the injured players possibly 5 would feature in the first 11 if fit .

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

Well I'm going on Wednesday. First live game since WBA away and I'm excited to see an in-form bodged together City take on a play-off team. Never been to Kenilworth Road either and a shithole it may be, but it's a unique shithole the like of which will never be built again, so I'm looking forward to the trip.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Last 8 League games;

Luton W4   D3   L1    Scored 8   Conceded 5   Pts 15  (4 clean sheets)

City    W4   D3   L1    Scored 8   Conceded 5   Pts 15   (4 clean sheets)

However, we are bare bones squad wise and Luton have hit form in the last 4 games.

I think it'll be a close game with Luton edging it, but wouldn't be overly surprised with a draw.

Cornick from a corner kick for the winner… ??COYR’s

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

Looks like a set from a Apocalypse movie..........never been, never ever intend to.   I have respect for the 800 who are attending, hope it is a good experience and result?    I am sure the premier league will be delighted if they get promoted...Ha!!

Do grounds have to meet certain standards in the Premier league? because if they do surely that ground would fail.

11 hours ago, Winterstoke toad said:

Tbh without starting an argzement about our away support we should be selling out Luton away no matter what day it is . 

Really? Probably a 3 hour drive midweek and you think we shold be selling out? 

Coventry only brought 900-1000 to ours for a midweek game this season and that's not a 3 hour drive. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maxjak said:

Looks like a set from a Apocalypse movie..........never been, never ever intend to.   I have respect for the 800 who are attending, hope it is a good experience and result?    I am sure the premier league will be delighted if they get promoted...Ha!!

The middle picture reminds me a of a Favella tbh.

20 hours ago, Winterstoke toad said:

We’d only sold about 700 last time I looked but hopefully more than that on Wednesday.

You're right, Midweek evening on the M25 and M1, fantastic town and venue to attract supporters, home team are a great draw, plus the game is available online or via Sky. Add to that another away game against more local rivals on Sunday, the fact that we are playing for a good finish to the season rather chasing playoffs/avoiding relegation, and I struggle to see why we wouldn't have sold out weeks ago.

20 hours ago, Winterstoke toad said:

Edited by Port Said Red