IGNORED

Andy May Returns to Ashton Gate

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Andy won more in the air than that clown we swapped him for, and he was half his size, bad deal that was.

Spot on.

Denis Smith bleated when he got sacked but anyone who thought the solution to our defensive issues was to swap a very decent midfielder in Andy May for that joker Dave Thompson & bring in the woeful Brian Mitchell as well, totally deserved it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’ll never forget when him and Matt Bryant were accused of burning down Twerton due to evidence left at the scene…

Quality, but disappointed that more don’t see the flames emoji as the only possible correct response here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Reckon he scored the winner in an FA Cup replay against Wimbledon at Selhurst Park on a Tuesday night, crowd circa 3,000.

Or is my ageing mind playing tricks on me? ?

We went to that game on a minibus, got lost in London, no sat navs back then and we got in about 20 minutes late and missed the goal and I think we ran out of fuel on the way back...great day ?‍♂️

• Robin 1

3 minutes ago, weepywall said:

We went to that game on a minibus, got lost in London, no sat navs back then and we got in about 20 minutes late and missed the goal and I think we ran out of fuel on the way back...great day ?‍♂️

Went up on berry’s bus from Bridgwater for that game what year was it? 

4 hours ago, BS3City said:

Just watched it! How can I remember that but struggle to remember what I had for tea last night? ?

I was there, but I don't remember much apart from their trademark long ball game. I've also got a sneaky suspicion it belted down and we got soaked. But I could be confusing this bit with a night game v palace ..

Edited by Sleepy1968

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I was there, but I don't remember much apart from their trademark long ball game. I've also got a sneaky suspicion it belted down and we got soaked. But I could be confusing this bit with a night game v palace ..

That was my memory.

An awful night, and, apart from the result, not a match to remember.

17 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

As was I. 3k is probably being a bit generous mind!

There were not many there, that's for sure.

• Like 1