IGNORED

Date Day!

Stoke Gifford Red76

1 hour ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

I can't wait till this Saturday, I'm taking my wife on a date watching City V Burnley, afterwards going into town for some top quality food, Marie ( my wife) likes Weatherspoons, Marie has a bad back at the moment, that won't stop her watching Bristol City play! so when City score she cannot stand up and cheer but she will clap! I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH, I Also love watching City play! 

Fair play mate enjoy!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

I can't wait till this Saturday, I'm taking my wife on a date watching City V Burnley, afterwards going into town for some top quality food, Marie ( my wife) likes Weatherspoons, Marie has a bad back at the moment, that won't stop her watching Bristol City play! so when City score she cannot stand up and cheer but she will clap! I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH, I Also love watching City play! 

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

9 hours ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

Weatherspoons, fair play mate, you know how to treat a lady.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

Have a lovely time! Let's hope City give you and Marie lots to cheer and clap about ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

OTIB at its very best.

a differing of core opinions.

I love my wife so much that I wouldn't take her to either BS3 or Wetherspoons .

Each to their own.

She always has a great time when she goes there with me.

12 hours ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

Love it. You and your wife do whatever makes you happy and I hope you both have a brilliant day out.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

Knows how to treat a lady. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Stoke Gifford Red76 said:

i took my Wife last week , we had a meal before the game , starter in 3 lions the Indian for main and pudding  a good day had 

Well done you, and ignore the critics.

A mate of mine once promised his wife a trip to the Peak District and lunch out. He took her to watch Huddersfield play at Chesterfield and bought her a pie.

Compared to that you are treating your wife as the princess she doubtless is.

Hope you have a great day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some 25 years ago I met my wife at a party. After some inital chit chat she asked what I had been doing that day. I said I'd been to the Football, she  asked where? I'm assured on a regular basis that I would still be single if I'd have said Rovers.

She sit next to me in the South Stand and has been watching City since the Glory days of Division One and oftern knows more about City current state of affairs than I do.

From time to time we mention memorable home / away matches or Music Gigs and and marvel how we could have meet on a number of previous occasions.

Most importantly we have 2 kids who we have completed a full indoctrination program.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 2

I got together with my wife the day the van turned up outside my house to go to Wolves in the old Div.1 days.

Someone had dropped out last minute and she'd come on the spur of the moment with her brother.

Our early courtship in the freezing Winter of '78 included following City at AG and she came to the occasional away game, and she's maintained a strong interest in City ever since, if a bit of an on and off attendee over the years depending how City are doing, - e.g. ST for the duration of Cotts' tenure, but she got so fed up in the last couple of seasons of LJ that she stopped going completely despite having a ST. Occasional since, but all the time maintaining an interest in City and football in general, and often the one to spot a match on the telly and suggest watching it.

I've often thought how different it would be being married to a woman who had no interest in football, or even actively disliked it and resented the time and money spent on following City, which I gather is often the case.

Wouldn't suit me, that's for sure!

Have a great day @Stoke Gifford Red76.

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

@Stoke Gifford Red76 how’d it go? Hope you both had a great time.

Word of warning. I’ve taken each of my 3 wives to BS3. The middle one and me went to the infamous Scott Murray demolition of Cardiff…..

Yes. Each of my 3 wives. I enjoy showing them a bloody good time. And making them rich ?

Anyway I’m on the look out for another one. Does your’s have a mate? ?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

@Stoke Gifford Red76 how’d it go? Hope you both had a great time.

Word of warning. I’ve taken each of my 3 wives to BS3. The middle one and me went to the infamous Scott Murray demolition of Cardiff…..

Yes. Each of my 3 wives. I enjoy showing them a bloody good time. And making them rich ?

Anyway I’m on the look out for another one. Does your’s have a mate? ?

I thought you were having it off with a latex Robin head?