IGNORED

Upgrading child ticket

Natchlander

I have a child ticket (season card) but want to upgrade to an adult ticket for tomor game. Is there a way of doing this online? I didn't realise the phone line is closed at 4pm. Alternatively, can I go to the ticket office and upgrade there and then? 

Not done this before and don't want to be in a situation where the adult cannot get in using a child season card. 

Any ideas? 

• Admin
4 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Just use as normal they never check. And colour of light in turn style is same no matter what age group ticket you have 

I always thought there were two colours? 

One for adult and one for concessions 

But agree with the other point

24 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

We're you one of the guys in the 1980s who used to hurdle the turnstile without paying?

Haha nope! Always used my adult one my self but I’ve allowed mates to use my kids one if they don’t come and never had a problem (I’m talking a couple times a season btw but every other game :laugh: )

Tbf as long as people aren’t swinging the lead and buying a kids season ticket for an adult to use every game, it’s better for the club to get that additional body through the door, both in terms of atmosphere and in terms of potential additional concourse spend. The club will know it goes on and because the level of “fraud” here is likely low and relates to a loss (or reduction) of potential future income as opposed to losing money that they thought they’d earned would play to not taking much action.

• Like 2

On 29/04/2023 at 07:22, Mad Cyril said:

We're you one of the guys in the 1980s who used to hurdle the turnstile without paying?

Never hurdled......too dangerous...Always climb under ;o)

PS. In the 80s I was small enough to go unnoticed.....being between 2 and 12. Sheppey Utd.....never cared.

Edited by MelksRed