IGNORED

Women’s/Men’s double header

JackMarch

5 minutes ago, JackMarch said:

Spurs doing a double header at their stadium with women’s and men’s game on the same day… 

With City Women using Ashton Gate next season can you see us doing the same? Financially makes sense imo

39ED2496-05BD-4D80-8352-F258C3D8F2F0.png

We did this before - pre covid - I think the women played after Reading at home.

Not sure how will it makes sense financially. Nobody is going to make me pay extra to attend a city game I've already paid for. Costs for the women's game would probably increase because all stands would need to be left open, rather than just (say) the lower lansdown. Maybe I'm missing something.

Not sure if there may be club double headers at Ashton Gate, there haven't been any for ages for good reason.

As for the Spurs one here, this is interesting as the women's team are really struggling, and against the team in Reading most likely to be relegated. And with the long gap between both games, fans attending both games would be at the Spurs Stadium for nearly six hours...