IGNORED

Well done Joe Low

phantom

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Would that be the same Lockyer who collapsed on the pitch in theChampionship play-off final in what were clearly worrying scenes?

Have a word with yourself. 

Did he?

I'd not seen that, I just saw a tweet from BBC Wales saying that he'd made it and Lockyer wasn't included...

• Like 1

Pleased for him but seeing as he struggled big time in League Two (Walsall fans are absolutely incredulous that he’s been picked) it does say a lot about their strength in depth with a few absent, including Lockyer for very obvious reasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Pleased for him but seeing as he struggled big time in League Two (Walsall fans are absolutely incredulous that he’s been picked) it does say a lot about their strength in depth with a few absent, including Lockyer for very obvious reasons.

Apparently he had a good training camp where they combined the 21's and senior squad, he has beaten the likes of Cooper, Turns etc to a spot so that in itself is an achievement

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I'm assuming you are not aware on what happened in the playoff final, so will give you the benefit of doubt 

1 hour ago, Jimbo123 said:

Did he?

I'd not seen that, I just saw a tweet from BBC Wales saying that he'd made it and Lockyer wasn't included...

As above.

Another footballer collapsing... really worrying

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Yep. He`s still `not-quite-a Welsh International`.

Wes Burns has pulled out through injury. If he is in contention they'll probably give him a nod to 'experience the environment', if they don't, he might want to take out the 30 day free trial from Ancestry.com

• Haha 1

Don't you just love the way that us English like to lord it above our neighbours! There are more registered professional footballers eligible to play for England than there are for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland combined, we have the pick of the UK crop. Yet despite decent performances in recent tournaments we've actually won sod all! For a large population nation (in European terms) we are the Tottenham Hotspur of Europe (lot of promise, no trophies). 

Edited by RoystonFoote'snephew
Added content