IGNORED

Hull home and away

Super

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

I’d guess that Hull asked to move the August game due to the Rugby and we asked in a reciprocal basis to move the December game to allow more recovery time over Christmas. No way Sky involved on the latter even if on the former as too soon for them to pick December games.

Yep that makes sense. Shame really we prob would have taken quite a few on the Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

That's a bad journey for the start of a BH weekend!

And they have to travel to us on the Xmas getaway Friday night I think? Also the night of many work Xmas parties for those of you allowed to have them in December, so attendance maybe quite low.

39 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

O joy of joys! Sometimes I long for the days of L1 where matches rarely get moved. 

Seeing as Hull have moved it because rugby is being played there on Saturday it would have been then whatever division we were in.

Genuinely feel sorry for those who are travelling, horrendous journey for a night game.

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Seeing as Hull have moved it because rugby is being played there on Saturday it would have been then whatever division we were in.

Genuinely feel sorry for those who are travelling, horrendous journey for a night game.

Fair enough but I'm surprised football has moved. Is it the Hull/Hull KR derby? 

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Fair enough but I'm surprised football has moved. Is it the Hull/Hull KR derby? 

No idea, presumably the arrangement here is that a certain number of each code moves per season?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, better to play first isn’t it…Friday night football is good anyway.

In the 2000s we seemed to play a lot of games on the Friday night and I loved it. Didn't they used to be billed as the red and white nights? 

Two memorable Friday night fixtures I believe are the infamous Millwall game and the 3-2 win against Rovers? 

Wish we had more home games on a Friday night like we did back then. Night time games are always special at Ashton Gate but Friday night games are even more special. Finish work, get on the piss and if we win continue to get on the piss.