IGNORED

Swansea game moved…

Silvio Dante

7 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Think for the 3rd year in a row, old mother will have to make do with a visit from me on the Saturday. 
Sure we were away to Swansea the Mothering Sunday just gone. 

Think you’re right.

26 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Is it me or when it clashes ie us and that other side in Bristol, why is it the case that we often need to be the ones to move.

12ish for us on a Saturday and make them play on the Sunday if that's a factor for consideration.

Because it's far less hassle just to move one game than both.

• Admin

There isn't the numbers to police both Derby and Swansea on the same day, having essentially four groups of supporters in the City centre would be a logistical nightmare. 

Swansea act like dicks evertime they visit us recently so would have always been moved to a less convenient time 

We know the away game will go the same way, but believe this was the only fixture the police wanted moved 

Sadly there's always people that will miss out, but equally there will no doubt be those that can now go 

I was only thinking earlier in the week I hadn't heard if both teams were home the same day 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hopefully they'll correct the story to say that it has moved forward a day, rather than back a day.

Glad to see I am not the only one to notice the mistake on the web site, they seem to make quite a few mistakes last season as well

5 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hopefully they'll correct the story to say that it has moved forward a day, rather than back a day.

Surely, if the match was due originally to be played on the Saturday, but has now been postponed by a day and put back to the Sunday, it has moved back a day.

If it had been brought forward, it would be played on the Friday.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

It's very sad for society that police overkill comes before family. I'm being serious

No reason it couldn't be played Saturday lunchtime if they are that bothered.

Small thing, rovers are at home to Derby country,