IGNORED

Owls v Saints

Lanterne Rouge

19 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Here we go again then!

Bakinson starting for Wednesday unbelievably!

Fed up with clueless YouTubers being shoved down your throat by Sky now. 

There we go, first moan of the season.

Edited by Jose
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Here we go again then!

Bakinson starting for Wednesday unbelievably!

Think Wednesday could be in trouble this season, squad looks so weak for this level highlighted by the fact they have Bakinson as a starter!..

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Think Wednesday could be in trouble this season, squad looks so weak for this level highlighted by the fact they have Bakinson as a starter!..

I tend to agree. It`s obvious Chansiri isn`t up for funding it and if anything their side looks worse than last year. Bannan`s legs have gone but he can still do it in his head like players like Paul Hartley could. Will it be enough though? Probably not IMO.

27 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I tend to agree. It`s obvious Chansiri isn`t up for funding it and if anything their side looks worse than last year. Bannan`s legs have gone but he can still do it in his head like players like Paul Hartley could. Will it be enough though? Probably not IMO.

They had before they were relegated from the Championship previously to be fair - probably why nobody from this level wanted to take him on. Well that and his wages!!

As for Bakinson, looks a great player 1 game, then goes to sleep for a few months. Be interesting to see the reaction to him from Nige when we play them? 

• Like 2

Hang on. Don Goodman ' if you're Sheff Wed you have ever right to not expect Tella to do that'

The guy has scored the exact same bloody goal about 10 games in a row now, including against us. 

Champ defences as shit as ever I would say

Edit maybe I'm thinking of Benson tbf

Edited by cidercity1987
  • Like 1