IGNORED

Fan Survey - University research project

Mhagger91

Hey all,

I am a student doing research for a masters at Loughborough University. I am investigating the sustainability initiatives of football clubs like Bristol City and how much impact they have on their fans. I am doing this by asking fans to complete a short anonymous survey. It only takes about 5 minutes to complete. I would really appreciate your help if you have the time to spare. Thank you in advance. 

13 minutes ago, Mhagger91 said:

Hey all,

I am a student doing research for a masters at Loughborough University. I am investigating the sustainability initiatives of football clubs like Bristol City and how much impact they have on their fans. I am doing this by asking fans to complete a short anonymous survey. It only takes about 5 minutes to complete. I would really appreciate your help if you have the time to spare. Thank you in advance. 

Completed and was waiting for the usual totally irrelevant ethnicity/gender bilge questions but no, only "personal income" - what the flying one does that have to do with this?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mhagger91 said:

Hey all,

All done

Only thing I would say, as you have left the club supported as free text, you will get people spelling their teams in various different ways

Good luck though