IGNORED

Where are they?

cityred exile

3 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

Has anyone got any news of the whereabouts of  Sam Pearson and Aurora  Edwards ?

A poster recently said they were out injured but I'm not sure if that's been reported. Either way they weren't given a shirt number and I suspect we are actively looking to help them move onto other clubs. Guess it depends what offers are on the table for them. I'd be surprised if we'll recieve a fee.

1 minute ago, RedRoss said:

A poster recently said they were out injured but I'm not sure if that's been reported. Either way they weren't given a shirt number and I suspect we are actively looking to help them move onto other clubs. Guess it depends what offers are on the table for them. I'd be surprised if we'll recieve a fee.

Will be £0 / nominal with a sell-on, you’d imagine.

• Like 2

Might be a couple we pay off. Unlike in January with Chris Martin and Klose where they could probably afford just to agree a release, Pearson and Edwards will need the money as at the start of career. Equally though, if they don’t play football this year then they may never hit pro football again.

I’d not be shocked to see a mutual settlement before next week to allow them to find other clubs outside of the window.

45 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Might be a couple we pay off. Unlike in January with Chris Martin and Klose where they could probably afford just to agree a release, Pearson and Edwards will need the money as at the start of career. Equally though, if they don’t play football this year then they may never hit pro football again.

I’d not be shocked to see a mutual settlement before next week to allow them to find other clubs outside of the window.

Edwards career on loan so far would suggest to me he could still get a league club, we can all take the Mick out of the SPL but he was playing against Celtic & Rangers last season.

Pearson looks more likely to drop into the National League to me.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Edwards career on loan so far would suggest to me he could still get a league club, we can all take the mick out of the SPL but he was playing against Celtic & Rangers last season.

Pearson looks more likely to drop into the National League to me.

Probably agree based on ability/experience but time not on their side. A year out of football and they become a Morton or an Owers and end up at NLS irrespective of ability. I’d be pushing for the settlement if I were them.

• Like 1