IGNORED

Sykes

ChrisBW

In recent years have we made a better signing in terms of his price and goals/assists ratio? Scores valuable goals, gets into great positions and can cross and assist. He seems to have this habit of getting into great positions.

We have made some terrible signings in recent years but he is very much a success in my view.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, jimmytango78 said:

He started raising his hand adking to come off after a gut-busting run. Ran his socks off all night, so think it was fatigue rather than anything serious

Everything crossed ? one of our best performances on the wing this season. Maybe the best. 

Put a good shift in today, gave Greaves an uncomfortable night.

Great ball for Wells’s goal, another good cross for a Wells volley, but for balance, if he’s braver he slots in Bell’s shot, controlled by Wells for him, and a couple / few crosses where he hasn’t picked anyone.

But I’m happy with that level.  Well played #psychokiller

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Great ball for Wells’s goal, another good cross for a Wells volley, but for balance, if he’s braver he slots in Bell’s shot, controlled by Wells for him, and a couple / few crosses where he hasn’t picked anyone.

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sykes has an Irish feistiness to him and that's a good thing. He affects the game and adds a goal threat too.

Naismith at centre back is like having an extra creative midfielder in the side.  Yes, he might make fans' hearts skip a beat every now and then but he has confidence and ability and it's not a coincidence we play more cohesively when he is in the side.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Qu'est-ce que c'est? 

A consistent if unspectacular performer, you need a few of them in the squad sometimes. I can't see him ever stepping up another level, but I think for the likely low cost of having him as a player here he is good value.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bcfcnick said:

Sykes has an Irish feistiness to him and that's a good thing. He affects the game and adds a goal threat too.

Naismith at centre back is like having an extra creative midfielder in the side.  Yes, he might make fans' hearts skip a beat every now and then but he has confidence and ability and it's not a coincidence we play more cohesively when he is in the side.

If you’re from Belfast & you then opt for the Republic you definitely have some bollocks..

First 15 Naismith played some outrageous passes, absolutely set the tone for our performance, good to see.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh-oh-oh......

You start a conversation, you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?

David Byrne's OTIB squabbling premonition.

• Haha 1

He had to work hard tonight for that one killer chance and he executed it perfectly. Not an easy ball by any means.

He's adapted pretty much instantly to Champ football and looks capable of kicking on. He's got a good skill set.

Excellent value of a signing.

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Well played #psychokiller

10 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

10 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh-oh-oh......

I can hear it ringing around the Gate now :city: 

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I can hear it ringing around the Gate now :city: 

Yeah, might have to change, Qu'est-ce que c'est? though, I can just hear Section 82 butchering that. They seem to be obsessed with singing anything with "wing" in it so maybe...

"Psycho killer, on the wing.."

• Like 2