IGNORED

Food outlets on concourse

Oldland2

4 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I always take a thermos of Bovril, half a packet of Cream Crackers and a Yorkie Raisin & Biscuit (or a mince pie late December-early January)with me to the Gate. I’m not getting stung by the laughable food and drink on offer there. 

If I sit next to you will you share them with me?

• Hmmm 1

6 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I always take a thermos of Bovril, half a packet of Cream Crackers and a Yorkie Raisin & Biscuit (or a mince pie late December-early January)with me to the Gate. I’m not getting stung by the laughable food and drink on offer there. 

OLDSKOOL UK | Taking you back...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

Very much your call but I did read that a packet of Starburst at Brighton is now £3.60!? Markups at sporting events nothing new or unique tbh.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

https://www.hancocks.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Yorkie

4 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

I totally agree,I always take a flask of decafe  tea, not paying they're prices, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldland2 said:

We always take hot samosas for before kick off and a flask of hot drink coffee or soup for half time depending on weather, brother brings the crisp and chocolates, what a feast, yea we still have time to watch the game

So whats the problem with the concessions not being open after half time ?