IGNORED

Conway Return - CEO said next month.

Shauntaylor85

6 minutes ago, GBF said:

Agree, we really miss him. Hope he can shake off getting injured because from what I have seen so far that is currently the main factor limiting his career potential 

Funnily enough could also be what keeps him at City, teams higher up the food chain than us will have noticed 2 injuries in successive seasons that have kept him out for a number of months and his robustness will be called into question. I think for January we can say that teams may still have too many question marks, if he stays fit and available until the summer it could be another case but as of right now he'll have question marks next to his name. 

Edited by Lrrr
  • Like 4

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's the disconnect between back training and being available for selection that causes confusion a lot of the time.

I prefer Nige's approach not to rush players back and hopefully have them stay back. I presume the players will too. But it isn't helpful for his bosses to create expectation with public statements of an earlier return.

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

I prefer Nige's approach not to rush players back and hopefully have them stay back. I presume the players will too. But it isn't helpful for his bosses to create expectation with public statements of an earlier return.

Like making a big thing of being 8th after less than half a dozen matches……..you could be forgiven for thinking it’s deliberate!! The problem being that for every two fans that can think for themselves and see through it there will be an least one who gets sucked in.

”why isn’t Nige playing our best fit striker?” or “what is the medical team doing down there?”……you can predict it now,