IGNORED

‘Old’ City match day programmes looking for a new home! 2003, 04, 06 and 98/99

brianmayden

Hi all

long time lurker on the forum, I have just set up a profile to offer my match day programmes up to you all, perhaps for someone to extend their collection or to grab a programme of an important game in their life.

i acquired these last year and they have just been packed in a box, only to show the odd friend when they come up in conversation.

full of memories and iconic players across the front covers - I have around 20 programmes for each of 03-4, 04-5, 05-6, each in a red bcfc file. Some are away programmes and most home. Also a handful of nearly-A4 sized programmes in cellophane wrappers from 98/99. Great condition. Please fire any questions my way, for instance if you’re wondering if I have one for a particular match or for more info / pics if you are interested in a whole season bundle. I am bs3 based so happy to bring them to you to peep over if you are local. 

thank you and apologies that the first post of mine is looking for a sale - i welcome offers and any money will go towards a long overdue night in london with my partner!