IGNORED

One for you gamers

Silvio Dante

13 hours ago, Gazred said:

Just remembered another one i played a fair bit. LMA Manager by the great Codemasters on the PS1 around 99/2000. Pretty good for a console based management sim.

Loved the LMA Manager games, wish they still made them.

Would spend ages building up my stadium.  Loved the huge amounts of different types of stands you could build.

Great game 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Believe it or not there are still people updating it on Facebook groups with databases of players from today.

I’ll have a nose. 

There’s a SWOS community that not only update the game, they’ve also added multiplayer.  Can’t fault the commitment, but trying to play that game with keys puts me off. 

2 hours ago, Ciaran d said:

This is false as Ashton gate ain’t coming to ea sports 24 as it would of been added by now 

Well that’s me told. I was all set to believe it after the women had their faces scanned to enter the game, and after Gavin Marshall had confirmed that it was to be in the game in a future release as opposed to launch but now Ciaran d of one post has spoken, I’ve completely changed my mind.

• Haha 5