IGNORED

Millwall will NEVER change

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Lewisdabaron said:

Millwall the family club will never change.

Shame the fa dont seem to take the same stance with Celtic’s vile chants, banners, pyro & flares etc… why not?

Wouldn't it be the SFA who would need to take action against Celtic?  Or UEFA?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lewisdabaron said:

Millwall the family club will never change.

Shame the fa dont seem to take the same stance with Celtic’s vile chants, banners, pyro & flares etc… why not?

Well probably because they have no jurisdiction in a club playing in a different country's league...... Just a guess though.....

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Not saying it’s right but James McLean doesn’t help himself tbf , 

and as somebody who ventured to the the old den a couple of times many years ago if that’s all they have got on Millwall fans nowadays it has come on leaps and bounds for all you young uns who do the train to Paddington / London Bridge Bermondsey etc that’s like having a trip to Disney land in a chauffeured limousine, try getting a coach / mini bus and get dropped off half up the old Kent road , then have open terraces to endure and the old bill sometimes actually assisting Millwall , still can be a little unpleasant but not a jot on years ago same as Cardiff another breeze , also remember Newport being very feisty to say the least ( very under the radar many moons back 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, redkev said:

Not saying it’s right but James McLean doesn’t help himself tbf

and as somebody who ventured to the the old den a couple of times many years ago if that’s all they have got on Millwall fans nowadays it has come on leaps and bounds for all you young uns who do the train to Paddington / London Bridge Bermondsey etc that’s like having a trip to Disney land in a chauffeured limousine, try getting a coach / mini bus and get dropped off half up the old Kent road , then have open terraces to endure and the old bill sometimes actually assisting Millwall , still can be a little unpleasant but not a jot on years ago same as Cardiff another breeze , also remember Newport being very feisty to say the least ( very under the radar many moons back 

My view is that he won't be bothered about the abuse he gets and has been getting for years.

More like he takes it as some deluded badge of honour. 

20 minutes ago, supercidered said:

It could because they are a bunch of c****.

So you think City singing songs about Aberfan is OK? Anti semetic chants aimed at Spurs? Songs about Hillsborough? Just because Celtic sing Anti English and Royal songs you're offended. Having been to both Ibrox and Celtic Park, one set of fans was friendly and welcoming, one were psychotic thugs off their t*ts and there was union jacks everywhere!

32 minutes ago, Old School B block said:

It’s not Anti English it’s Anti British. Singing about the queen in a box. Up the RA songs so on. They abused a Jewish player of the club also. 

Wow, have you never been to a football match in England? I take it you hate England fans as well! The vile abuse young black players got for missing a penalty was pretty special.

45 minutes ago, 1team said:

So you think City singing songs about Aberfan is OK? Anti semetic chants aimed at Spurs? Songs about Hillsborough? Just because Celtic sing Anti English and Royal songs you're offended. Having been to both Ibrox and Celtic Park, one set of fans was friendly and welcoming, one were psychotic thugs off their t*ts and there was union jacks everywhere!

WOW.

Of course the examples you raised are unacceptable. Just as a point of order, I've not heard City fans sing about Aberfan ever and I've supported City for over 50 years. I did hear that it happened decades ago though.

Another point of order is that I didn't say that I was offended. What I stated was 'it could be because that they are a bunch of c****'.

I've had lots of experience of Celtic and their following. In my experience of them inside and outside of Glasgow is that they are what I stated. I've yet to meet one of them that doesn't hold extreme views wherever I've met them or wherever they are from.

You've had different experiences. Bully for you!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, supercidered said:

WOW.

Of course the examples you raised are unacceptable. Just as a point of order, I've not heard City fans sing about Aberfan ever and I've supported City for over 50 years. I did hear that it happened decades ago though.

Another point of order is that I didn't say that I was offended. What I stated was 'it could be because that they are a bunch of c****'.

I've had lots of experience of Celtic and their following. In my experience of them inside and outside of Glasgow is that they are what I stated. I've yet to meet one of them that doesn't hold extreme views wherever I've met them or wherever they are from.

What have the British ever done to the irish and catholic minorities!

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

6 minutes ago, supercidered said:

What has that got to do with any part of what I just posted?

You said you havent met a celtic fan that doesn’t hold extreme views,, i said the british have victimised the irish and catholics, and a lot of other countries and religions, for centuries, so its no surprise people dont like us/ our ruling classes…

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, Simon bristol said:

You said you havent met a celtic fan that doesn’t hold extreme views,, i said the british have victimised the irish and catholics, and a lot of other countries and religions, for centuries, so its no surprise people dont like us/ our ruling classes…

So you have basically just made an assumption of my experiences and what their extreme views were then? 

2 hours ago, supercidered said:

WOW.

I remember Aberfan chants in the seventies when I used to go down - too young to understand what it was about though.

• Robin 1

1 minute ago, cheese said:

I remember Aberfan chants in the seventies when I used to go down - too young to understand what it was about though.

Me too, but remember it from the very early eighties. No doubt I joined in, but same as you I was completely clueless about what it meant.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, 1team said:

Union Jacks everywhere ?

My God, the bastards !

• Like 3
  • Haha 5