IGNORED

Moments silence today

Wedontplayinblue

Regarding all these minutes silences etc applauses just watch the start of villa West Ham game , the announcer started on about victims of the conflict in Gaza then went onto mention sir Bobby Charlton immediately there was mass applause with singing of one Bobby Charlton , the players then took the knee within seconds there was a lot of boos ( remembering how multicultural Birmingham is that surprised me , my feeling is are that the majority of football fans are sick to death of being told to do this / that , 

please let football stick to football as for sir Bobby I will clapp my hands off for him on Wednesday icon , legend and such a humble man , I’m at football so I will appreciate a football man 

15 hours ago, TBW said:

If you're already ****** out of your mind by 3PM then you need to sort your life out.

What’s time got to do with it , we live in a different world now people drink when they want to , we all live different lives with different social habits and different work patterns 

1 hour ago, Buckeyed said:

I really don't see the issue - if it's not a minutes silence then it's just another minute of Downsy filler

When you put it like that can we let people have a minutes silence for their dead hamster, to remember the grass they have just cut, anything really!