IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

17 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Alan Irbishley?

Apparently he’s been remotely checking out properties in Clifton on RightMove.

image.thumb.jpeg.a64ee1d20088f1c61cfacc3624a7bfa0.jpeg

As for Colin, I appreciate he would be the worst tasting Marmite ever for fans but if you want a manager who has had even more success and experience at this level than Nige, he’s your only man. Look at the job he did at Huddersfield last season keeping them up, when they looked dead and buried, plus look how they have done since he has left.

It won’t happen though!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

42 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Not even a joke or trying to poke the bear, but just drove past about 4 filming vans/buses on new Charlotte st with people loading out cameras and mics etc, and a lot of people stood around being pointed into position.

Not out the question that the lounge is being used for some scene / filming in an itv/bbc/Netflix series thingy. 

They're filming around Bristol  for a programme called 'Surviving Earth', they were filming at Barista Coffee shop today and a supermarket tomorrow.

I know this as my wife has recently taken over the Seven Stars pub and they were using it as a green room this morning.

Edited by DaveF
  • Like 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

This is Steve Lansdown's Bristol City, there won't be any informing of the players tomorrow because our main targets probably told us to do one and now we're scrambling around for anyone who would put up with the restrictions they've put in place.

All this talk of different managers and it's still probably going to be Manning.

I'm super pessimistic after Tinnion, Millen and Holden appointments and can't see any out of the box type coaches coming here.

You serious? errr  a certain Nigel Pearson was appointed I believe.

2 hours ago, BCFC31 said:

I have heard today the players will find out who the new head coach  is tomorrow, weather an announcement will follow in the media or not I'm unsure but it certainly looks like its extremely close 👍

Did you here this off the blokes on the train that said James will be out for 4-6 weeks 👀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

I’ll be completely honest - I just can’t take the Americans seriously 

Anyone who played the sport in a way where penalty shoot outs started with a run from the half way line - is not good enough to manage our club 😅

Listening to yanks talk about soccer doesn’t do it for me either 

15 minutes ago, DaveF said:

They're filming around Bristol  for a programme called 'Surviving Earth', they were filming at Barista Coffee shop today and a supermarket tomorrow.

I know this as my wife has recently taken over the Seven Stars pub and they were using it as a green room this morning.

Nice little boozer, free beer for Dave then 😍🍺

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Red Ferret said:

Need some OTIB people to hang around at Bristol Airport to stalk the incoming flights from Germany, as is tradition 

Not arriving via the airport, jumping out of a plane over Ashton Court, being picked up there. All kindly thanks to Leeds United who have provided some of their parachute payments.

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You’d still think there would be some leaked news , wouldn’t you ? 

I’d see it as more likely than not that there would be but I don’t think it impossible we are negotiating with a club in a country with a much less active sports media than the UK.

All that said, I’d expect a name to leak tonight if we are appointing tomorrow.

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Well, Will Still is cheering Reims on from the stand (sent off last week) as they've gone 1-0 away to Nantes .
Guess we can rule him out ?

:yes:

Watch him at the full time whistle. If he claps towards the fans even once then he is 100% leaving and coming to Ashton Gate. 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DaveF said:

I'm an extra on that Tuesday 😁

• Like 1