IGNORED

The Liam Manning Way?

CityReds

Well, frankly, the LM approach seems the polar opposite to Warnock’s ‘get in their faces/up and at ‘em lads’’ .

As a Warnock ‘old school’ fan, I’ll try and keep an open mind to this new FA way.

May be this is what the new modern footballer responds best too. Our players and hierarchy now have got their modern, ‘fashionable’ manager let’s hope they respond positively with winning, attractive football. 

The LJ bullshitometer will be reset though in readiness. 

51 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Well, frankly, the LM approach seems the polar opposite to Warnock’s ‘get in their faces/up and at ‘em lads’’ .

As a Warnock ‘old school’ fan, I’ll try and keep an open mind to this new FA way.

May be this is what the new modern footballer responds best too. Our players and hierarchy now have got their modern, ‘fashionable’ manager let’s hope they respond positively with winning, attractive football. 

The LJ bullshitometer will be reset though in readiness. 

I’m not sure how LM’s press conferences will go . I do think they’ll be a lot more Beige than we’re used to . I’ll miss Pearson’s interviews . He was always engaging & informative. Hopefully as manning gets his feet under the table , he’ll open up tactically .  

• Like 6