IGNORED

Robins tv

Bowlegchicken

13 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Red button is having a meltdown (Virgin, rather than direct through Sky) 

Red button working OK, but a similar issue to the last time we were on there, every few seconds the picture freezes very briefly and then everyone runs around comically quickly as the picture catches up again

2 minutes ago, Slack said:

Recommend robin's TV wells and Naismith on Comms, crap match so far but interesting to hear their takes 

As good as I’ve heard from a current player’s perspective. Naismith in particular is articulate and intelligent and quite frank about offering constructive criticism. Refreshing.

• Like 5

Just now, CliftonCliff said:

As good as I’ve heard from a current player’s perspective. Naismith in particular is articulate and intelligent and quite frank about offering constructive criticism. Refreshing.

Absolutely, I'm surprised he's being as honest as he is to be fair! Hope he's not pushing for a move 😬

Be awkward on the replays tomorrow 😅

8 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Red button working OK, but a similar issue to the last time we were on there, every few seconds the picture freezes very briefly and then everyone runs around comically quickly as the picture catches up again

Bizarre. It’s having none of it for me, yet works on BT TNT Sports.  So clearly a Sky issue. 

Edit.  And with that, it’s back on ready for a glorious 1-2,away win. 

Edited by Barrs Court Red

It’s working but I’ve got to disagree about the pundits Naismith and Wells. They might be knowledgeable, and add some useful insights, but both are very dull and don’t seem to have any enthusiasm. There’s more to being a pundit on TV or radio than what is said. It would be nice to have someone a bit lively with a bit of passion. (It would also be nice if City had a bit more life)

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

It’s working but I’ve got to disagree about the pundits Naismith and Wells. They might be knowledgeable, and add some useful insights, but both are very dull and don’t seem to have any enthusiasm. There’s more to being a pundit on TV or radio than what is said. It would be nice to have someone a bit lively with a bit of passion. (It would also be nice if City had a bit more life)

It's the best it's been though.

Low expectations I know...

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

I'm enjoying them a lot!

They're not mincing their words, and they're both clearly annoyed at how we're playing and the fact we're losing. More of the same please. Good insight from them both... and passion doesn't have to be screaming and shouting!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I'm enjoying them a lot!

They're not mincing their words, and they're both clearly annoyed at how we're playing and the fact we're losing. More of the same please. Good insight from them both... and passion doesn't have to be screaming and shouting!

It's the disappointment in their voices. It's strange but absolutely amazing insight and probably what most of us are thinking 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I'm enjoying them a lot!

Maybe stop getting f####£ injured and show us 😆 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, IAmNick said:

I'm enjoying them a lot!

What surprised me, aside from their honesty (which was good), was their lack of awareness of the game-plan.  Are they not involved in tactical meetings, or are they just being careful what they say in that regard?

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What surprised me, aside from their honesty (which was good), was their lack of awareness of the game-plan.  Are they not involved in tactical meetings, or are they just being careful what they say in that regard?

Yeah I couldn't tell if they were just trying to not give their prep or something away or were legitimately confused and trying to work it out?

Is it a no-no to say "Liam was on at us all week to play it long and go for the second ball this game" or whatever? Surely that's not confidential information thirty minutes into the game...

• Like 1

Just now, REDOXO said:

I very much got the impression that Neither of the guys thought much of the performance of our team yesterday!

Anyone else watch and therefore listen to both the guys yesterday  

Naismith came off as being particularly angry I thought. Anyone else get that impression?

That’s just a normal Scottish accent. They always sound angry 😀

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

I very much got the impression that Neither of the guys thought much of the performance of our team yesterday!

Anyone else watch and therefore listen to both the guys yesterday  

Naismith came off as being particularly angry I thought. Anyone else get that impression?

I got the feeling he texted the players and told them to be braver :phone: