IGNORED

Tonight’s Games

Davefevs

Just now, stephenkibby. said:

6 pointer at Home Park coming up at Easter.😄

I’m going to that, my first time at Home Park despite Plymouth being my university City. I’ve promised my dad I’ll take him to all the cool student bars after the game, what could go wrong 🤣

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As we look to hang in to 14th place 👀

Plymouth down to ten men at QPR! 🫣🫣🫣

If QPR win they will be level on points with Argyle & only below them on goal difference.

Argyle would then have 3 points from 11 away games, they will struggle to stay up if they don’t significantly improve their away form.

5 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I’m going to that, my first time at Home Park despite Plymouth being my university City. I’ve promised my dad I’ll take him to all the cool student bars after the game, what could go wrong 🤣

Remember seeing us lose there under Wilson. 

we were in the players bar after the game (we had a corporate thing)

we played shit and Wilson came in and told the players 1 drink and were off.Christian  Roberts promptly filled his kit bag up with about 10 bottles of Bud and was ready for the trip back to Bristol.

• Haha 1

In the “live” table, we are now closer in points to 22nd than 6th. Just remind me again, “The only way is…?” Really need points in the next 2 home games or come Christnas, we will already be in the bottom 6. This division is brutally competitive and quickly finds out those who flatter to deceive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Not seen any scores but I'm assuming QPR won, because we were assured last night that they were definitely going to?

Actually a decent result for us, keeps QPR in the bottom three and Argyle still in danger.

Millwall not exactly had a new manager bounce, either.

• Like 2

Elsewhere, Carrick struggling to recreate the magic at Middlesbrough. Sliding towards midtable.

Still no Akpom, Giles, January arrivals of Ramsey and Archer..wonder if their Steve will be as impatient as ours was.

They are on a similar ppg in fact but with some injuries. 6 pts off the playoffs, 21 games 27 pts.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Yep.

When NP was sacked we were 9 above the drop and 5 off the playoffs albeit Rotherham had a game in hand.

After the Fleming farewell we were 11 pts off the drop and 4 pts off the playoffs albeit Rotherham drew with Ipswich in their game in hand so it was 10 and 4 respectively.

I don't see us going down but we seem to be going backwards. Or stalling anyway.

8 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Not seen any scores but I'm assuming QPR won, because we were assured last night that they were definitely going to?

Which would’ve been a fair assumption based on recent form. Keeping an eye on their in game stats on Bet365 you’d be forgiven for thinking Plymouth were playing Man City if it wasn’t for the scorline.

Either way they’re doing really well with their new manager which makes our draw there look a decent result. Hope I’m wrong but my gut feeling is that they’ll be above us by New Year’s Day which is bizarre considering how far behind us they were a few weeks ago.

On 14/12/2023 at 06:45, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Which would’ve been a fair assumption based on recent form. Keeping an eye on their in game stats on Bet365 you’d be forgiven for thinking Plymouth were playing Man City if it wasn’t for the scorline.

Either way they’re doing really well with their new manager which makes our draw there look a decent result. Hope I’m wrong but my gut feeling is that they’ll be above us by New Year’s Day which is bizarre considering how far behind us they were a few weeks ago.

Plymouth had a player sent off 25 mins, BBC report.