IGNORED

Sunderland Video

EBSAFC

1 minute ago, EBSAFC said:

Hello all. 

hope you dont mind me posting this. I am a Sunderland fan and made this video covering todays game.

I live in the southwest so days like today are essentially home games for me. Visited Ashton Gate numerous times (including Arctic Monkeys and the Arnold Clark cup this year) and absolutely love the ground. Anyway, today was a fair result. If the game was 4 hours long we wouldn’t have scored. Good luck for the rest of the season and cant wait to come back next  year. 

Next year? I see you’re confident of us both being promoted! Enjoy watching match day vlogs will pop this on my watch list 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Next year? I see you’re confident of us both being promoted! Enjoy watching match day vlogs will pop this on my watch list 

Thank you very much 😊 My vids aren’t “vlogs” as such, just raw first person perspective vids of the day so no talking through the game. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, EBSAFC said:

Hello all. 

hope you dont mind me posting this. I am a Sunderland fan and made this video covering todays game.

I live in the southwest so days like today are essentially home games for me. Visited Ashton Gate numerous times (including Arctic Monkeys and the Arnold Clark cup this year) and absolutely love the ground. Anyway, today was a fair result. If the game was 4 hours long we wouldn’t have scored. Good luck for the rest of the season and cant wait to come back next  year. 

Thanks. Different perspective is always interesting! You certainly get the crap concourse in the away end, don't you?!

It's funny how similar sounding are:

We are Sunderland in a Sunderland accent, and

We are Cidereds in a Bristol accent.

Did you miss the goal? 😂

42 minutes ago, EBSAFC said:

Hello all. 

I bet you say that to all the ... er, forums?

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, EBSAFC said:

Hello all. 

Enjoyed that. You have a good team fully expect you to be in the playoffs. Good luck.

Thought Sunderland were a good side yesterday, just lacking a proven striker.

Feel for Sunderland, well supported but you’re a bit like Bristol Rovers, always living in the shadow of a much bigger and better neighbour.

Finally, I look forward to our trip up in April, just hope you don’t have that striker by then, as if you do, we might well be in trouble!

6 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Exactly. Everyone does it. But Sunderland Wolverhampton Burnley Middlesborough. Etc etc etc.  Bomb could get dropped and do millions in improvements

What about Swansea?

Two Ronnies sketch famously said a hydrogen bomb had been dropped on it & done £26 worth of damage..

• Like 1