IGNORED

Sky - Red Button

Jacs

It's not on there tonight, Robins TV only.

As a general rule, the red button shows all scheduled midweek fixtures. In the past they've shown odd games that have moved from Saturday and games on Boxing Day etc when the clubs make them available to a UK audience (e.g tonight, Hull last week), but that seems to have stopped this year.

I use this: https://www.live-footballontv.com/

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m sure last Christmas/New Year quite a few were on but they haven`t had any this time and none are scheduled as far as I can see.

Sky cutting back perhaps?

Been heading that way for a while.

When Red Button coverage first started, pubs could show the games as well. That didn't last long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

I was under the impression any non Saturday 3pm was available on the red button, I must've been wrong!

That definitely used to be the case, as long as the home club made it available to UK viewers. That doesn't seem to be happening this season even though the clubs are still showing them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

I was under the impression any non Saturday 3pm was available on the red button, I must've been wrong!

Think tonight effectively counts as the Saturday programme brought forward a day because of how Xmas & New Year’s Day fall.

This is the one I check on and if it's not listed here it's not on the Red Button.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/teams/bristol-city

This website is bloody good. I have no idea where it's based, or who hosts it, or how it's financed, but it's awesome for showing most of our games.

https://sports-10.com/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gratz260689 said:

Trying to get my head around this website, so tonight I should be able to watch it on there? 

Should be fine. Just click on the red continue reading a few minutes before kick off.

Worse case if it doesn't work (not had one yet that hasn't) is fork out £10 for Robins TV which is available as a UK stream tonight.

23/24 Birmingham City Away | Live Video Pass | £10 - UK