IGNORED

Latest uncut

Jerseybean

12 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Might it a be a game where   the boss will give minutes to those coming out of injury lay ups or try something different ?

Today’s press interviews indicated “this boss ain’t for changing”…so similar set up / approach.

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Today’s press interviews indicated “this boss ain’t for changing”…so similar set up / approach.

I am not sure whether to respect that attitude or think omg be more open-minded

Hey I am not a professional  league manager 

And West ham is a free hit 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril

51 minutes ago, Midred said:

The only problem is that they never seem to have a packed penalty area to shoot through. Is all the training about getting up the other end quickly before the opposition have their defence organised?

You mean being a “counter-attacking” team? I wonder who first had us set up like that…

• Like 2

I think they should stop putting these vids online.

We're not learning anything from them and it just shows how the players celebrate scoring against no defenders...

(or maybe its just something to complain about for the sake of it)

22 hours ago, Davefevs said:

There was an U21 game scheduled for today called off. Presumably mid week against Bournemouth McCrorie, Roberts and maybe Murphy get some minutes, sounds like it will likely be Yeboah in the squad tomorrow

20 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

The approach was no different . Can’t you see that ? Watford came out to attack us leaving space , Birmingham & millwall didn’t . I do wonder what people are watching sometimes. 

I tell what I was watching against millwall, a shocking attempt at possession football, sideways and backward passing, no threat in the final third and 1 attempt on target……so yea, I can see that. 

3 hours ago, RedRaw said:

I tell what I was watching against millwall, a shocking attempt at possession football, sideways and backward passing, no threat in the final third and 1 attempt on target……so yea, I can see that. 

Because they played 5 at the back 4 in midfield & shut off the passing lanes . Also were quite deep stopping us going over them . We weren’t good enough to create space , similar with Birmingham . Watford attacked us creating space for us to play . I don’t know why simple stuff like this has to be explained. That’s why I reacted to your original post . 

Edited by steviestevieneville