IGNORED

KFC

phantom

Perhaps it could be turned into a drive through club shop?

You could drive up to the intercom and request five badly designed O'Neils training tops monogrammed with a clipart Robin, then get to the window and be told they have only 1 badly designed O'Neils training top monogrammed with a clipart Robin left (in extra small). 

The advantage of my drive through solution is when it turns out that the collar is misshapen and the sponsors logo is peeling off (about five yards past the serving window) you can drive round the building and rejoin the queue in order to returns said items before leaving. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 17
  • Flames 1

On 17/01/2024 at 19:18, phantom said:

Walked in past the Atyeo statue last night, I noticed the KFC by that end was closed 

I haven't eaten there in years, but wondered how long it had been closed for? 

I heard that Champ Kind is gonna take over the premises and open a branch serving "Chicken of the Cave" ..........  Whammy!!   Can only be an improvement on KFC.

Edited by maxjak

I can remember going in there first the first home game of the season 13/14 and there were piles of full bin bags just sat in the restaurant and fly's all over the ceiling - haven't ate there since.

Now I have a Clarks pie the other side of the ground and can say it's easily better in every way.

• Like 3

• Admin
8 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

These outlets tend to be franchises, so maybe just change of ownership, although would seem strange to close 

I wonder if they failed a food hygiene inspection and are having a deep clean? 

1 hour ago, TV Tom said:

Three games at AG next weekend with up to 60,000 turning up, that's a lot of revenue lost if not open 

Reminds me of a pub in Weston that had closed for a refurbishment, it was smack bang on the carnival route but they decided to reopen the following morning as it'd be too busy 🤦

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

Reminds me of a pub in Weston that had closed for a refurbishment, it was smack bang on the carnival route but they decided to reopen the following morning as it'd be too busy 🤦

That's crazy

10 hours ago, phantom said:

They got a 5 (out of 5) at their last inspection see here

• Thanks 1